Get yourself some of this:
-9 lasagna noodles
-1 regular sized jar of Ragu (or any sauce that's your fav--we love the parmesan & romano or the mushroom one or the chunky garden one or the green pepper one---okay they ALL are good!)
-1 regular sized container of small curd cottage cheese
-1 bag (2 C) shredded mozzarella
-1/2 - 1 container of parmesan cheese (depending on your liking)
Then do this:
- Boil the noodles. Then dry the noodles.
- Mix together all the cheeses, minus 1/2 C of mozzarella & sprinkle garlic powder into the cheeses (as much as you like)
- Layer: small amount of sauce on bottom, then noodles, then cheeses, then sauce, then repeat.
- Top with 1/2 C mozzarella.
- Bake 350 degrees around 20 min.
- Let sit approx. 20 min. on top of stove so it's less soupy.
- EAT IT! With some garlic bread!
- Enjoy how delicious it is!