I bought some pork steaks on sale, and thought "What shall I do with them?" So, I did this....and we all were mmmmming through the whole meal!
- pork steaks (cut into small pieces, fat trimmed)
- half of head of cabbage, chopped
- kale, washed and torn into itty, bitty pieces (no long stringy pieces! because yuck!--kale is so cheap, buy it fresh, not bagged)
- leftover cold potatoes, cut into bite size pieces (or fresh ones--I just wanted to use them up!)
- a bag of stir fry veggies (whatever you have in your freezer--or a mashup of many!)
- Uncle Ben's (or generic) chicken flavored brown rice and wild rice mix (I think aldi has an excellent brand)
- any seasonings you want (I used JoJo's potato seasoning because I use that shit like crack!)
So, oil up a BIG pan (the biggest you got), and throw in the cabbage, kale, and veggies to saute. You want to brown that cabbage a bit, it's soooooooooooo good that way!
Then make your rice in another pan.
Then in another big pan (or when your veggies are done and put into a big bowl to sit), oil it up and put in your pork steaks and potatoes. Leave it on low and cover until done.
When ALL is done, combine and enjoy!
OMFG IT'S SOOOO DELICIOUS!!